Damage to the hair can happen in a variety of ways. Hair is absorbent, yet it is protect from waterlogging by a lipid-coated barrier. According to the study, when a person strip their hair of natural oil and moisture, the lipid layer is lost, lead the hair to become exceed porous, and brush wet hair cause it to stretch. Although stretching the hair up to 30% of its original length should not harm it, stretching it to 70% may cause irreversible damage, and stretching it above 80% might result in hair fractures.
Weathering of the hair shaft and change in texture can also cause by grooming habits, chemical treatments, and environmental exposure. Breakage occurs as a result of this. The outer cuticle lift and get worn when hair is extensively damage, and the overlap cell no longer lie flat. The hair shaft might become weak and prone to splitting and breaking due to this.
How to Treat Damaged Hair
Regular haircuts and avoiding damage from heat and other grooming habits are the greatest ways to keep healthy hair. When a hair shaft split, it must trimmed up to the point where the hair shaft is complete.
If the split end are not remove, they will proceed up the hair shaft, causing hair breakage and more damage.
Hair treatment procedures can smooth out hair follicles in the early stages of damage, which can help mend the appearance of damaged hair.
Lubricating and anti-static ingredient can found in everyday Best Shampoo and Conditioner. They also help keep the hair from absorbing too much water by lubricating the cuticles.
Conditioning at a Deep Level
Leave-in Best Shampoo and Conditioner treatments are also available. Some sources advise that a person leave a deep Best Shampoo and Conditioner on their hair for 20–30 minutes, depending on the product.
Deep conditioning aids in smoothing and sealing hair cuticles, helping them retain moisture balance.
Glaze for Hair
Hair glaze covers and seals each strand of hair, smoothing the cuticles in the same manner that Best Shampoo and Conditioner does.
Protection from the Heat
Heat and UV rays can cause hair and skin damage . We need to adopt Protection From Heat Wave by using best protection Products. Hair can damaged by the sun, which weakens the protein and bond strength of the hair fiber. Hair becomes weak, dry, and brittle as a result of this. People who spend time in the sun should wear a helmet or use a UV-protecting substance.
Application of Oil
Certain oils used to condition a person’s hair. Oils can aid in the prevention of additional damage. They can permeate the hair and lower the amount of water it absorbs. This can then help prevent hair damage caused by recurrent swelling and drying. Oils can also repair the gaps between the cuticles, protect the hair from harmful substances, and lubricate the shaft. Coconut oil may help prevent protein loss in both healthy and damaged hair. Coconut oil is superior to vegetable oils because of its low molecular weight, which allows it to penetrate the hair shaft more easily. Extracurricular activities, according to a 2021 study,
A Healthy Eating Plan Vitamins and nutrients are necessary for the growth and luster of healthy hair. A diet deficient in vitamins, minerals, vital fatty acids, and proteins, according to an article in Dermatology and Therapy, can cause hair structural anomalies and hair loss. People should eat a well-balanced diet that includes protein, fruits, vegetables, grains, and healthy fats, among other things.
Tips for Healthy Hair and Scalp
According to the American Dermatology, these tips can help a person maintain healthy hair:
- Wash your hair according to your hair type: You may need to wash it every day if you have oily hair. If a person’s hair is dry due to age or chemical treatments, they should wash it less often.
- Use shampoo correctly: Shampoo should applied to the scalp rather than the hair.
- Always use Best Shampoo and Conditioner: Shampoo and Conditioner should only applied to the tips of the hair, not the scalp.
- Carefully select products: Hair products should chosen according to one’s hair type.
- Protect hair from harsh chemicals and substances: When swimming, a person should wear a swim cap to protect their hair from harsh chemicals such as chlorine.
What can cause damaged hair?
Hair damage and breakage happen when a person exposes their hair to harsh conditions or over-styling practices.
These practices include:
- blow dryers, flat irons, and hot combs are examples of heated styling appliances
- Perms, dyeing, and bleaching are all examples of chemical processing.
- overexposure to the sun and chemicals in swimming pools
- hair trimming regularly
- insufficient conditioning
- brushing too frequently
In some cases, medical conditions can damage hair:
- Malnutrition: A person’s Nutritional Conditioner and Shampoo is link to the quality of their hair, according to a 2015 study. Hair quality may influenced by vitamins A and B-12, folate, selenium, and iron.
- Hormone imbalances can cause a person’s hair to be thin or become weak. Menopause and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) can cause a person’s hair to be thin.
- Thyroid disease: According to the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, hypothyroidism, which occurs when the thyroid cannot generate enough thyroid hormones, can cause hair thinning.
- Autoimmune connective tissue illnesses like lupus and scleroderma can make a person’s hair weak and thin.