What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, use Live Chat, open a support ticket or enter information on our site.
Give us feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following manner:
To personalize your experience and allow us to offer the type of content and product offers that interest you most.
- Improve our website to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you by answering your requests to clients.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other feature of the site.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To request notes and critical services or products
- To follow up with them after the match (live chat, email or phone)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is regularly scanned for vulnerabilities and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use a regular Malware scan.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive / credit information you provide is encrypted via SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
We implement various security measures when a user places an order between subjects or access their information to maintain the security of your personal information.
All transactions are handled by a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help you to remember and process the items in the basket.
- Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data on website traffic and interaction of the site to provide better experiences and tools on the site in the future. We may also use third party service confidence after this information on our behalf.
You can choose your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. As the browser is a little different, check your browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some of the features that enhance the efficiency of your site may not function properly. This will not affect the user experience that will improve the effectiveness of your site and might not work properly.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties unless we inform users in advance. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or to serve our users, provided those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose information when the publication is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the policies of our site, or to protect our rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome your feedback on these sites.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we can do it in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree on the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By connecting to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We respect Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, planting cookies or use advertising when browsing mechanism Do Not Track (DNT) is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It is also important to note that we do not allow behavioral tracking by third parties.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Regarding the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Law on the Protection of the privacy of children online (COPPA) allows parents to take control. The Federal Trade Commission, the US consumer protection agency, enforces COPPA rule, which defines that operators of websites and online services must do to protect the privacy and safety of children online.
We do not sell specifically to children under 13 years.
Let our third parties, including ad networks or plug-ins, collect personal data from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The principles of fair information practices are the backbone of legislation on the protection of privacy in the United States and include the concepts they have played an important role in the development of laws on data protection the world. Understand the principles of the practice of the right information and how they should be implemented is essential to comply with the various laws on privacy that protect personal information.
To be in compliance with the fair information practices, we will take the following actions for violation of data:
We will inform you via email
- In a business day
We also agree with the principle of individual reparation requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who do not respect the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and / or prosecute the Mavericks.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop sending emails, and sets out penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries and / or other requests or questions
- Process orders and send information and updates about orders.
- You send additional information about your product and / or service
- Commercialize our mailing list or continue to send emails to our customers after the original transaction.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Do not use topics or false or misleading email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a reasonable manner.
- Include a physical address for our corporate offices or website.
- Monitor compliance of email marketing services of a third party, if applicable.
- Honoring unsubscribe requests / unsubscribe quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Contact us
Last edited on 2020-17-02