Rockville Slim Amplified Car
The Rockville Slim Amplified Car unit comes standard with a distant bass control, customizable low-pass hybrid, variable +12dB bass lift, and 150mv to 5 Volt gain control. It additionally includes high-and low-level contributions for joining with almost any plant or secondary selling head unit.
Rockville RW8CA 8″ 600 Watt Under-Seat Slim Amplified Car Subwoofer Wire Kit
- (1) Rockville RW8CA 8” 600 Watt Powered Under-Seat Car Subwoofer
- (1) Rockville RWK10 Complete 10 Gauge Wire Kit With Rca Cable
DESCRIPTION OF RW8CA
The RW8CA is an all in one solution to give you great sounding bass in your vehicle without taking up a ton of space. This sub enclosure is only 2.7″ thick so that it can easily fit under your seat. The amplifier is built in, so installation and wiring is easy and clean.We wanted to truly make installation a breeze so we designed this unit with the user in mind from start to finish. We added high level inputs so you don’t need a remote wire from your receiver to trigger the unit on and off. The smart circuit will sense that an audio signal is present and turn on your radio and a signal is present. When you turn off your music signal the amplifier built into this subwoofer system will automatically turn itself off. Using the high level input is also the fastest and easiest way to install an aftermarket amp subwoofer combination since you do not have to remove the receiver. You simply use the high level input and wire it to one of your speakers. Another thing we did to make installation a breeze is we put all the inputs and outputs on one side. This makes wiring neater and easier. Our competitors models are more challenging to install.
The RW8CA has 600 watts of peak power and 150 watts RMS. This model is CEA-2006 compliant which means the ratings are approved by a 3rd party so you can be 100% sure that this item will produce the power it says it will. This is one of the only slim underseat subs on the market that is CEA compliant. Do not get fooled by other brands who write bogus power ratings that do not comply with any industry standard. Even if another unit says 2000 watts on it, ours is better and louder. If you are not happy with any Rockville product we will take it back within 30 days of when you receive it and refund you. We know our our products will satisfy you.
This has amazing controls so you can tweak the sound to your liking. It has a level control for the volume, a subsonic filter to filter out the really low frequencies that the human ear can not hear. This also has a low pass crossover filter, phase control, and bass boost.
Included is a remote bass knob, and mounting hardware.
- Rockville RW8CA 600 Watt 8” Active Sealed Slim Car Subwoofer
- 600 Watts Peak Power / 150 Watts RMS
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Low Level RCA Input
- High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
- Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit
- Overload Protection Circuit
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 150Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 – 18dB @ 45Hz
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control
- Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz
- Power Output: 150 Watts RMS Monoblock at 2 Ohms and 1% THD N
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95 dB
- Dynamic Power: 600 Watts @ 2 Ohms
- Dimensions: 12.4 x 11 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 150Hz
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
DESCRIPTION OF RWK10
The Rockville RWK10 10 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thicknesses. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the marketplace write 10 gauge but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion-proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through the interior of your vehicle, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against the leading amp kits on the market. Here are the facts from our testing. The resistance per foot of this kit is extremely low compared to any other amp kit in its range. The other amp kits we tested it against had resistance ratings that indicated they were an 8 gauge amp kit. We were more shocked than anyone about these tests because we used to sell some of those amp kits. (We now will not sell those anymore after learning that they are not up to the quality standards of our installers). The conclusion is that Rockville does a great job manufacturing amp kits while other brands are deceiving consumers.
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) a set of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High-Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17′ 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3′ 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 40 Amp ATU Inline Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
Compare with similar items
Rockville RW10CA 10″ 800 Watt Slim Low Profile Active Powered Car Subwoofer Sub
Rockville RW10CA 10″ 800 Watt Under-Seat Slim Amplified Car Subwoofer Wire Kit
Rockville SS8P 400w 8″ Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub
|Vehicle Speaker Size||8 inch||10 inch||10 inch||8 inch|
|Item Weight||13.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||3 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||RW8CA RWK10|