Dreams Revealed Handbook
Dreams Revealed Handbook is when God has our full focus, and He can address us, without us arguing or busying ourselves with something different that muffles His voice. He utilizes dreams to educate us on things regarding our motivation, petitions, character, and surprisingly covered-up wrongdoing. A fantastic measure of data is accessible to us in dreams assuming that we will tap into them and get understanding.
As a feature of the “Fantasies Revealed” series, the handbook for scriptural dream translation gives the essential instruments and data to kick visionaries off getting dreams. The book contains the logical and otherworldly fundamentals of dreaming, a clarification of how to manage dreams, guidelines for how to decipher dreams, and a fantasy image word reference to clarify the profound implications behind words.
- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Terri Meredith (August 10, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1937331768
- ISBN-13: 978-1937331764
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,750,674 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)