- Cat Carrier with Airline-Approved Design: The cat carrier is 17.5″L x 11″W x 11″H and has an airline approved design. suggested for animals under 20 pounds.
- Fits several airlines, including Alaska Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Alaska, Jet Blue, United, Allegiant Air, and more.
Design for four entrances Your dog and cat can enter and exit the dog cage in four different ways, making it simpler and safer for them to do so.
- A lay-down dog crate can fit more comfortably thanks to the oval form.
Design for Ventilation: The layout of the cat cage features five sizable mesh windows that are intended to let in more fresh air and make the trip more comfortable for the animals.
- Mesh windows increase interaction to lessen restlessness and twitching.
- Strong and Well-Made: The approved Cat aircraft carrier is made with a hard PP pad on the bottom to help maintain and increase load bearing, preventing deformation while carrying, and a microfiber frame on the top to prevent sagging.
- The carrier is lightweight and robust, making it portable. Whether you’re flying or driving, it will be lighter and easier to transport your pet. You can carry it hands-free thanks to the adjustable shoulder straps. widely applied to the hand, shoulder, airplane, car, and veterinary fields.