From the manufacturer
1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Skincare Ingredient Recommended by Dermatologists
Hyaluronic acid, a moisture attracting ingredient, plumps up skin from the inside out to create bounce and smooth skin. As we age, our skin’s hyaluronic acid production decreases, causing dehydration and signs of aging such as wrinkles.
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Derm Hyaluronic Acid is a safe ingredient used by dermatologists for its intensely hydrating and replumping properties.
Pure Hyaluronic Acid – For Intense Hydration
‘Hyaluronic Acid is known for its many benefits on aging skin. This serum, with its effective concentration, is quickly absorbed to replenish and visibly plump your skin.’
L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Derm Hyaluronic Acid Serum is an anti aging face serum for visibly plumped skin and reduced wrinkles. Lightweight hydrating serum absorbs quickly with no tacky feel or leftover residue Replenishes hydration, visibly plumps skin, reduces wrinkles.
– Dr. Rocio Rivera, Ph.D. Head Of Scientific Communications, L’Oreal Paris1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Immediate Visible Results Lightweight Texture Dermatologist Validated
Is Hyaluronic Acid Safe for Skin? Discover the Other Side of L’Oreal Paris
Your Revitalift Regimen
How do I apply this serum?
Hyaluronic Acid can be applied topically in a serum directly to your face and neck morning and evening after cleansing. You can apply to damp or dry skin.
Is Hyaluronic Acid good for your Skin?
Hyaluronic Acid is naturally found in our bodies, but its production decreases overtime. It can plump & visibly smooth skin while reducing fine lines & wrinkles. It’s also a great source of intense hydration & highly recommended by dermatologists.
Who should use this Hyaluronic Acid?
One of the best things about Hyaluronic Acid is that it can work for all skin types – including sensitive skin. Revitalift Derm Intensives 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid has also been validated by dermatologists.
When do you apply Revitalift Derm Intensives Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
We recommend you apply every morning & evening, apply 2-3 drops to the face and neck, and gently smooth into skin. Make sure to avoid the eye area.
How do Hyaluronic Acid products interact with other skin care items?
We recommend using this Hyaluronic Acid Serum with other Derm Intensives Serums and with Triple Power Moisturizer
Product descriptionStyle:Hyaluronic Acid Serum | Size:1.7 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Revitalift Derm Intensives 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a dermatologist validated, anti-aging replumping serum to intensely hydrate, reduce wrinkles and lock in moisture for dewy-looking skin.
L’Oreal Paris Skincare Revitalift Derm Intensives 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Face Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin, Hydrates, Moisturizes, Plumps Skin, Reduces Wrinkles, Anti Aging Serum, 1.7 Oz
- Intensive hydrating 1.5% Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum for face moisturizes skin instantly for dewy glow & visibly plumped skin and reduces wrinkles; Effective for all skin tones
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a potent hydration-attracting molecule, naturally found in skin that can attract up a high level of moisture; This formulation scientifically combines low-molecular and high-molecular weight for multi-depth hydration
- Instant relief for dry skin; This hyaluronic acid moisturizer for face deeply hydrates skin immediately; In 1 week, visibly plumps for younger looking skin that feels firmer and more elastic; Skin looks and feels dewy instantly and overtime
- Lightweight gel serum absorbs fast with no tacky feel or leftover residue; Sheer finish on skin and wears well under makeup as a primer; Use before makeup for a dewy boost of hydration; The perfect base for your dewy makeup look
- Hyaluronic Acid for face, eye and neck; Fragrance free, paraben free, mineral oil free, no synthetic dyes; Dermatologist tested; Suitable for every skin type: dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, sensitive skin and mature skin