Child’s Sleep Problems
Solve Your Child’s Sleep Problems offers priceless advice and concrete help for a whole new generation of anxious, frustrated, and overtired parents. Does your kid experience issues nod off? Wake in the evening? Endure rest dread, sleepwalking, or evening time fears? Experience issues waking for the everyday schedule conscious in class?
About Child’s Sleep Problems
Fusing new examination, Dr. Ferber gives significant essential data that all guardians should know in regards to the idea of rest and the advancement of ordinary rest and body rhythms all through youth.
Themes shrouded exhaustively include: Bedtime hardships and evening time wakings, viable systems for rests, rest plan irregularities, a reasonable gander at co-dozing, new experiences into the idea of rest fear and sleepwalking, issues in drawing certain lines, and rest apnea, narcolepsy, bed-wetting, and headbanging
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Touchstone; Revised, Expanded edition (May 23, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780743201636
- ISBN-13: 978-0743201636
- ASIN: 0743201639
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.1 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 868 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,562 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)