- 2020 New Design (Premium Oxford Fabric)
- Durable Toddler Backpack: The durable construction of this baby diaper bag backpack allows for long-term use and the embroidered accents adds a designer look. The lightweight, waterproof design gives you a chance to tote your baby supplies just about anywhere.
- Spacious Baby Diaper Bag: tote around everything you need for babies, infants and toddlers with this baby diaper bag backpack that features 13 storage pockets and a USB port, complete with zippers for easy closure and three insulated pockets for bottles, snacks and more.
- Travel Essential: From stuffed animals and teething rings, to pacifiers, diapers and wipes, you can fit everything you need when on the go in this baby diaper bag backpack. Perfect for day trips or long road trips, this baby backpack tote is portable, stylish and comfortable.
- Australia,Canada,France,Germany,United States
These are features that are commonly included in the best diaper bag backpacks
Capacity: If you have multiple children or are gone for hours at a time, you may be best served by a larger-sized bag. Conversely, a smaller-sized bag may be adequate if you only have one child or don’t leave the house frequently. Weight: Depending on your strength and stature, the weight may be important. Some bags (and all their features) can tip the scales at over 2.5 pounds — and that’s before you even load up your gear. If you’re concerned that the weight may be too much for you, pay attention to the product description and choose a lightweight model. Design: Diaper bag backpacks come in a multitude of designs. Some are sleek & modern, some fun & flirty, some are even camouflaged to look like a regular backpack. Choose one that fits your personality but isn’t so “on trend” that it’ll be outdated in a few years. And if daddy will be carrying it on occasion, make sure you check with him about whether he’d prefer a gender neutral color or design. Easy to Clean: A water-resistant exterior can be easily wiped down in the event of a spill. Between bottle mishaps, sticky post-snack fingers, and diaper blowouts, your bag is bound to get dirty. Pick one that’s convenient to clean. Storage Pockets: Since you’re carrying a million things, you might need a million pockets. Evaluate all the things you’ll be putting in your diaper bag and identify your specific storage needs to keep everything neat and organized — and not a giant, jumbled mess in the bottom of your bag that you have to dig through every time you need something. Insulated Compartments: Even if you’re not pumping milk, it’s still nice to look for insulated compartments. The day will come when you’ll be carrying baby food or sippy cups filled with regular milk, and the ability to keep them cool will be incredibly useful.