Yoga Anatomy Coloring Book
Not at all like Amazon and different retailers who may likewise offer The Yoga Anatomy Coloring Book (A Visual Guide to Form, Function, and Movement) books on their site, we represent considerable authority in huge amounts and offer individual assistance, from trusted, experienced, well-disposed individuals in Portland, Oregon. We offer a Price Match Guarantee, and QuickQuote structure, to make buying fast and simple.
Yoga educator authorized back rub specialist, and life systems instructor Kelly Solloway gives an engaging and useful excursion through the human body, zeroing in on the bones, joints, and muscles utilized in yoga. After an outline of supportive terms, Kelly covers the skeletal framework, joints, and connective tissue, trailed by the solid framework.
Every physical component is shown with a lovely highly contrasting drawing of a yoga stance, or asana, to shading. Shading the bones and muscles, and their names, will assist you with recollecting their area and work, and 32 punctured blaze cards empower perusers to test themselves and review yoga life structures in a hurry.
- Series: The Yoga Anatomy Coloring Book (Book 1)
- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Get Creative 6; 1 edition (August 7, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1640210210
- ISBN-13: 978-1640210219
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.6 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 130 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,304 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)