|Manufacturer Part Number||314-R3|
Warranty & Support
How TuxMat is Made:
- We laser scan vehicles at our Toronto facility in Canada. A mold is made from the initial scanning data for each model, and prototypes are then adjusted for maximum accuracy and coverage. We are always scanning new vehicles and incorporating design ideas from our customers.
Who We Are:
- At TuxMat, we are everyday drivers like you. We love our vehicles and spend many hours driving daily between our homes and the office. Our vehicles have in fact become our second homes, and we want to make them as comfortable as possible.
- Most of us purchase additional floor mats for our vehicles, because we all know what happens to the floor without them, especially during winter. However, most of the available car mats on the market don’t offer the kind of protection we need due to two things. First, they are flat, thus salt stains and dirt still fall onto the carpet. Second, they are universal fit, so there will still be exposed areas catching debris, and unsafe because they will inevitably shift around.
- The solution is creating car mats that have vertical walls and custom fitted for each individual car model. The result is a perfect-fit floor mat that offers 100% protection. This idea is not new, other companies have been making good mats based on this concept, but they can be improved on two fronts, coverage and appearance. So we decided to make the ideal car mat ourselves, and TuxMat was born.
Why Choose TuxMat:
- TuxMat covers the largest possible carpet area of all vehicles, especially the vertical dimensions. Also, TuxMat is designed to match your vehicle’s interior panel texture, so your vehicle’s floor will look just as luxurious.
- We believe TuxMat should do what it says it does, we don’t want you to be stuck with a product you don’t love. So after trying TuxMat out, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, please let us know and we will make it right.