Micro Air Power Guard
How does Micro Air Power Guard work? When particles such as dust, pet dander and household chemicals pass through the filter, they become polarized. These polarized particles join together to form bigger clusters that are more easily captured and collect on the fiberglass pad with an activated carbon center screen. The full sheet activated carbon center media pad is a non-woven polyester base fabric. The fiberglass media becomes polarized by the charge from the power supply and acts like a powerful magnet to attract sub-micron particles.
- CAUTION: Do not place order using the measurement of the disposable fiberglass pad. Measure the outside frame or refer to filter label insidec-channel at the top of the filter frame.**See Picture**
- Locate the size label located inside the c-channel at the top of your Micro Air Power Guard Cleaner.
- If the Size Label indicates 16×25 or Media Pad Part Number containing 1625, these are the correct size replacement pads.
- If the Size Label is missing of Micro Air Power Guard – Simply measure the frame Width x Length. Note: The actual dimensions of a 16″ x 25″ filter frame are actually 15 5/8″ x 24 5/8″.
REPLACEMENT FILTER PAD MEASUREMENTS ARE SMALLER THAN FRAME SIZE
- Do not place order using the measurement of the disposable fiberglass pad. Measure the outside frame or refer to filter label inside c-channel at the top of the filter frame.
- The replacement filter pads measure approximately 1 ½” x 2 ½” smaller than the filter frame size.
- Replacement filter pads are designed smaller in order to fit within your 16” x 25” air cleaner frame.
- Three (3 Changes) fiberglass media pads with activated carbon center per order.
- Product Description: This high quality replacement media is designed to fit: Micropower Guard, Nature’s Home MicroPower Guard, One Hour Xenon MicroPower Guard.
- These air cleaners utilize polarized media technology enabling it to capture submicron respirable particles that can trigger allergic reactions. This design provides for simpler filter media changes while still removing the smallest (submicron) particles. Based on average service conditions, approximately 3-4 months between filter cleaning has been shown to be effective in maintaining adequate ventilation flow.
- Material: The fiberglass media is manufactured from 100% recycled crushed glass known as “cullet.” The continuous glass fiber manufacturing process eliminates the potential hazards of respirable fiberglass particles within the media pad. The diameter of each fiber is greater than 18 microns which is well above the 3.5 micron size that has been attributed to health concerns.
The products advertised on this page are manufactured by RayAir Supply. MicroPower Guard is a registered mark of Clockworks IP, LLC. RayAir Supply is not affiliated with Clockworks IP, LLC.
|Package Dimensions||15.2 x 11.1 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Shipping Weight||10.6 ounces|
4.5 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#51,276 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
#296 in Home Air Purifier Parts & Accessories