We have run out of stock for this item.
Kikkoman Manjo Aji Mirin
Discover the secret ingredient behind Japanese menu staples like teriyaki, sukiyaki, and tempura with the Kikkoman Manjo Aji Mirin. Aji Mirin, which literally translates to “tastes like mirin” is a Japanese rice wine that adds a slightly sweet and rich umami flavor to meats, Noodles, raw fish, and more. Use it as a marinade, glaze, broth flavoring, or dipping sauce. With a lower alcohol content compared to real mirin, it’s a great and versatile cooking ingredient that adds that restaurant-quality Japanese taste to your home cooked recipes.
- Sweet Japanese rice wine made from glucose syrup, water, alcohol, rice, corn syrup, and salt
- Multi-purpose Asian cooking essential ideal for Japanese dishes like teriyaki, sukiyaki, tempura, and more
- Product of Kikkoman from Japan
- Contains 17fl oz. of Aji Mirin
Aji Mirin brings out the flavor in Teriyaki, Sukiyaki, Tempura and other Japanese delicacies. This sweet tasting rice wine adds a slightly sweet, rich flavor to meats when used as a Aji Mirin or glaze.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 3 x 7.87 inches|
|Package Weight||0.07 Kilograms|
About this item
- Cooking essentials for Asian cuisine
- Add a little to dishes such as stir-fry, teriyaki, sukiyaki, and tempura for a delicious, traditional flavor!
- Product of Japan
Size:17 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 7.87 inches; 1.06 Pounds
- Item model number : 26337
- UPC : 011152263373
- Manufacturer : Kikkoman
- ASIN : B0002YB210